Consulting by tvstrategies
tvstrategies™ offers customized consulting for video providers and technology suppliers to the media and entertainment industry. Contact tvstrategies to define and schedule a consulting engagement.
tvstrategies can lead pay TV and OTT video providers through the entire process of defining, selecting, integrating and building a secure end-to-end video service platform and TV apps.
Starting with concept-on-paper, through technical and financial feasibility analysis, definition of the consumer experience, systems architectural design, requirements development, and the go/no-go decision. tvstrategies can also run the RFP process, supervise systems build-out and app development; and support operationalization, launch and ongoing improvement.
Types of consultation
tvstrategies work and consultation experience includes:
- Program management for operators and video providers
- Custom-defined technology and strategic marketing research for operators and technology suppliers
- Marketing strategy development and tactical marketing programs support
tvstrategies is experienced in leading operators through the entire TV service life-cycle:
- Opportunity analysis: Market and competitive analysis
- Feasibility analysis: Technical and Business feasibility
- Solution requirements-development, definition,
- End-to-end systems design, solution architecture,
- RFP process, vendor qualification and selection
- Systems implementation, operationalization, launch
- Ongoing service and product roadmap
Consulting for technology suppliers
Consultation is also available for technology suppliers
- Product analysis: Competitive analysis, Features & Functionality, Portfolio harmonization, Product roadmap
- Strategic marketing: Marketing claim validation. Positioning and messaging at a company, portfolio or product level.
- Intellectual Property: Patent claim evaluation, Expert witness
Subject matter expertise
tvstrategies offers subject matter expertise in the following video technology areas:
- Multi-screen video and IPTV delivery to any video device, over managed or unmanaged access
- Multiscreen video security (MPEG & Streaming video)
- Unauthorized access and redistribution of video content (Piracy and anti-piracy)
- User experience (UEx) and app development