Established in 2001 by Principal Analyst & Consultant Steve Hawley, tvstrategies™ (Advanced Media Strategies LLC) enables video and broadband service providers, and the communities of technology suppliers and professional services organizations that support them; to deliver IP video services, securely, to any video-capable consumer device screen.
Services and Expertise
tvstrategies practice areas include:
- Product and service lifecycle management for video products and services
- Program and team leadership for video product development
- Category expertise for the software categories that enable TV to work, including TV service delivery platforms, middleware, multiscreen security, apps, and anti-piracy infrastructure
- Marketing support
tvstrategies also produces technical category analysis and market research both privately and in collaboration with outside research organizations including Kagan (S&P Global Market Intelligence) and Parks Associates.
- Speaking: Available to present relevant topics and thought leadership to industry audiences
- Conferences: Support to conference organizers in defining conference content and obtaining speakers; using an extensive industry network
- Industry Awards: Mr. Hawley is a judge for the Connies awards given annually at the Connected TV World Summit in London, and for Cable & Satellite International magazine’s annual CSI Awards at IBC in Amsterdam,
- Membership: The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York Chapter (“NY Emmys”)
- Journalism: Independent contributor to Videonet, nScreenMedia, CED and others. Monthly columnist for Telephony (which is no longer published)
- Editor of IPTV News from 2006-2008, which was published in printed magazine form at that time