tvstrategies™ (Advanced Media Strategies LLC) offers consulting and subject matter expertise relevant to the technologies and service models used to securely deliver advanced digital television and streaming video services to consumer video screens over Internet Protocol access
Established in 2001, tvstrategies helps video service and content providers understand and build the infrastructure needed to securely deliver these services.
Services and Expertise
tvstrategies focus areas include:
- Piracy Monitor Market Intelligence Service
- Consulting and business partnerships
- Reports and contributions to industry events
tvstrategies also produces technical category analysis and market research both privately and in collaboration with outside research organizations including Kagan (S&P Global Market Intelligence).
- Speaking: Available to present relevant topics and thought leadership to industry audiences
- Conferences: Support to conference organizers in defining conference content and obtaining speakers; using an extensive industry network
- Industry Awards: Mr. Hawley is a judge for the Connies awards given annually at the Connected TV World Summit in London, and for Cable & Satellite International magazine’s annual CSI Awards at IBC in Amsterdam,
- Membership: The National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, New York Chapter (“NY Emmys”)
- Journalism: Independent contributor to Videonet, nScreenMedia, CED and others. Monthly columnist for Telephony (which is no longer published)
- Editor of IPTV News from 2006-2008, which was published in printed magazine form at that time